Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

@cutiepiekitty 

Sounds like a good idea.

Funerals leave u spaced out & drained i find.

Brain needs time to process it all so resting up is great or even an arvo nap to make up for your loss last night.

Im going to get my son to take some videos of me using the resistance bands to put up on my fb business site.

Many people dont know what they are so someone suggested popping a video up

Hope your day isnt too bad, yesterday not withstanding @cutiepiekitty  maybe its better to be with people? guess church ticks that box

hey @MDT  what's happening for you today ? I notice there's a Star Wars saturday thing on tv atm ?

@cutiepiekitty Good morning how are you doing today? I hope you get some rest and relaxing today 😊

Hi @Ant7  Not too bad, just very tired. Was hard yesterday but got through. The worst thing is there is no answer yet as to why he died. He was a fairly fit 77, and it was totally unexpected that he went

good morning @cutiepiekitty , @Ant7 , @TAB , @Former-Member , @MDT Heart

sending you tender hugs @cutiepiekitty , it is a lot harder when they seem to be ok xx

hey @Shaz51  summer weather  has come back again today its going to be mid 30s , was for a couple days end of last week, really mild and pleasant in between 

Thanks @Shaz51 It is easier for t hem when they do not linger and suffer, it is just harder for all left behind

it is just harder for all left behind, is it my friend @cutiepiekitty , sending you understanding hugsHeart

please be gentle with yourself today , one step at a time xxx

yes it is a bit warm here today @TAB 

Is there? @TAB
Didn't know that.
I was just watching gotham. Not a bad show. Having a lazy day here.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance