Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

.. Life .. @Bill16  ok jb 

Hi @Shaz51  and everyone else passing through.

Sorry I missed your 'hello' yesterday! 

Wishing you all a happy Wednesday.

Hanami

Hello @TAB feeling happy today. Had a good nights rest.  Worked out the fennel was causing insomnia due to gluten in it.  Many of these herbs contain gluten so you have to be careful.  My fasting blood glucose was 6.3 this morning. Good but got to get it down.  Walked this morning, feeling jubilant.  I think I could walk 30-40 minutes now.  But yes walking every day now 

Bit jealous tbh  re my feet and temperature and other excuses @SmilingGecko  lol but Well Done. Been to shop. Paying rent soon and thats me me for the day. Just low residue food then no food tomorrow lol 

@TAB have been struggling with energy for years. Hopefully you will get on top of your feet issue. I want to see you back at it TAB as I know what its like to feel prohibited from doing things you want to do.  I always wondered what is so wrong with my lack of energy apart from the CFS. Saw a functional doctor with CFS online and he treated it by fixing his mitochondria. Can't afford functional doctor so fixed it for free instead. I think the audio is better than the PQQ supplement. I know its hot where you are.  Did you ever consider the option of going to the pool or gym?  Pool is a lot cooler.  It would also support your feet.  I knew a facebook friend who was a lady of size and her partner used to take her to the pool to walk up and down the length of the pool in the water to lose weight. You were looking into going to the pool or doing an exercise bike yeah?

not sleeping properly and heat not helping, but most morning recently I dont feel up to doing anything, well by time I might its too hot anyway.

yes re pool and massage and different insoles, all been pending for months while I try and do 1 thing at a time lol

@SmilingGecko  will get there.just not today.

Be kind to yourself always @TAB I know I can't exercise in the heat.  But I went for a 8am walk today which is so unheard of for me.  I normally can't get going in the mornings.  I used to get really annoyed about what I could and couldn't do.  My diabetes educator was pushing me to exercise when I felt so lacking in energy.  It was heavily taxing. When you are ready you will be out there again.  Heat at night certainly makes it hard to sleep @TAB Gentle days for you ❤️

I guess it's what you are used to as well @SmilingGecko re when things not ideal re temp .. anyhoo I know I have to be pro active, resting didnt really help in the end,well its a matter of tolerance or middle ground, but have to get moving soon. 

I know @TAB its hard. I used to struggle with exercise, it was almost unbearable considering my deficits but am making more progress now. You will work it out. Sometimes enough is just enough. I know how you feel facing all this alone. At least you have money coming in so it frees things up a bit financially and Centrelink are now off your back which is good.  

Thanks @SmilingGecko  um still a couple Centrelink things hanging around. Theyve left me alone for time being but I've not been told what they are going to do. 
and true re money although it will be a fixed amount 

so I still need to be working at least some of the time well when I can. 
just had someone talking through door at me figured it wouldnt take long to get rid of them so couldn't be bothered getting dressed so I didn't go to door.

gone now anyway thank God

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance