Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Feel good moments

416A2EDD-A354-4F36-876A-D90E458B682C.jpeg

@Faith-and-Hope.
I wanted to share a feel good moment with you since you’ve shared so much of my life. I’m not tagging anyone else as I’m about to do a proud mum moment and don’t want it to be a brag session. One of my sons just got his results back. He got first class honours and has won a scholarship for his PhD. I’m so proud that with all the things he juggles in his life, like being a carer so young, he has powered through. If anyone comes upon this please don’t feel like it’s exclusive. I just feel uncomfortable tagging.

Oh wow @Teej ...... 🎉🎉🎉

So pleased for you ❣️

That has cheered me up ..... will hopefully have some more mum-proud moments ahead of me and you have sharped that focus .....

He's a credit to you y'know ...... you don't realise yet how amazing you have been cos you have only been able to see what you didn't achieve ..... so start seeing what you have !

💐💜💕

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope. My boys are all going really well at the moment (which is a bit complicated for me.....it gives me more permission) but I’m so proud of them. All four are just growing up to be lovely responsible loving adults. I think their village has done a good job but I put it down to genetics and their drive to be their own person and their determination. Thanks for sharing this with me. 💜🤗
Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20171208_144706.png  

A credit to you too @Teej, that's rare and amazing!  Arent you glad youre still here to enjoy this monent? Proud mumma! 💜💜💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TeejI don't think I have really spoken to you before but I came across your post and had to say something. You should be so proud of him (as I am sure you are) and shout it out to the world. That is such a huge accomplishment. So I say brag away! Smiley Happy

😊👍 @Former-Member

Thank you so much for sharing that news with me @Former-Member, @Former-Member. I’m so sorry it’s taken all this time to get back here. 

@Former-Member Thank you for jumping in. I used to be very active in supporting people on the forum in the past but have taken a big step back for now. I have been reading some of your posts and I’m so sorry for all that you have been through and are still going through. It’s been lovely seeing you connect on here and receieve and give support. You’ve become a really valuable forum member. This is my very belated way of saying welcome aboard and it’s awesome you are here contributing so much. I wish the very best for you. 💜🤗

@Former-Member thanks too. I’m sorry I’m not around for you much now too. Im finding it really quite tricky finding my place on the forum but it looks like it will be short bursts a couple of times a week. I tend to only read a couple of posts a day.......a far cry from when I read every post every day. I hope this finds you going ok. I know it’s been another really rocky year for you too. I hope 2018 brings some better times. Love the new avatar by the way. Take good care of you 💜🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20171104_190358.png

@Teej 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Teej for those kind words. I hope you are going good

imagesNFVDOLAW.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance