Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I will sleep when he is okay @Snowie and he is back to his normal, happy self. It is going to take some time for that to happen so thank goodness I am on holidays until next Wednesday and can look after him 💖 How are you sweetheart?

Yes sleep is good for him my sister but I hope he eats a little soon too @Shaz51 - need to give him his medication with food otherwise that could upset his tummy even more - so everything crossed 🤞

Glad you are on holidays until then @Zoe7 I am sure Tobes is under excellent care with you.

But please look after you too hon. You are super important to us here. 

I am ok. Had psych and pdoc today so mentally and physcially exhausted. I don't think both on the same day is a good idea. In my pj's and made a cuppa so hoping that helps a bit.

That is one big day for you @Snowie - no wonder you are in your pjs already Hon - I would be too. I hope today has been a help to you though - emotional no doubt but great to have those supports too.

Tobes ate his chicken and I finally got his tablet into him - little bugger spat it out the first time. He didn't even look at his rice but if chicken is all he wants then that is hat he will get. He walked to his bowl himself when I called him so that is some progress. He is back on his bed now but I am going to need to see if he will drink a little and also if he needs to go to the toilet. I can let Cat out for a little while too - be back soon.

No luck with the drinking or toilet @Snowie but will try him again in another hour or so.

Glad he ate a little @Zoe7 that is progress for him. Hopefully he continues to be on the mend.

I am glad I have those supports in place and know how lucky I am to have them, as there are many who don't have just one support let alone two. 

Pdoc talked about a hospital admission so H is coming to my next appointment in two weeks time to discuss that and more ECT. 

I hope your pdoc can let H know what you need and that H is on board @Snowie Whatever helps you is what you need to do Hon - just as you said to me tonight I can say to you- you are very important to us here and very much loved ...and of course we want you to get whatever help you can and need Heart

I am hoping it helps H too @Zoe7 He tries but finds it hard on what to do/say at times.

Is squishy face still doing circles of the house or has she calmed down now?

I really hope it helps H Hon. He does want to support you but as you said - it is hard to know what to do sometimes especially when someone has not been through it themselves. I do hope your pdoc can help with that for both of you Heart

Squishy face has disappeared somewhere @Snowie but I am not going looking for her while she is quiet - we all need a rest from her zoomies lol She is super cute though - she tried to wrestle one of my shoes this afternoon but it was bigger than her and the show won hahaha Cat is asleep on her chair and Toby is fast asleep with his little nose twitching - so resting myself before squishy face wakes everyone up.

Hoping so @Zoe7 Just play the waiting game until the next appointment now.

Sounds like it is all quiet in your houshold at the moment. Get as much rest as you can hon, I am sure you will have a long night ahead of you. Hopefully squishy face doesn't upset Tobes sleeping. I can imagine this tiny little thing wrestling with your shoe.

Izzy is munching on a bone that is almost bigger then her!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance