Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cards for the day

my cards for today would be patience... patience to help my friend through times that require it 

and my second card would be honesty ... the ability to be honest about our feelings

Hello @Lunar Smiley Very Happy

@Appleblossom Heart

Hello @utopia, @Bubbles3 xx

hello @dands26 Smiley Very Happy and welcome

I hope you are coping with sorting through things @Bubbles3

I am alright, but been a bit slow to get moving. 3 places to go to across town .. wont be back til midnight.

Heart

Hello lovely @Shaz51 🙂

What a great idea @PeppiPatty Smiley Very Happy

My cards for the day would be calmness and enjoyment, as it is the beginning of the week and I tend to overwhelm myself with everything I need to do, but best to take it day by day and feel more calm in what I need to do just for today. And enjoyment; taking the time to enjoy small things throughout today, such as a yummy dinner and a movie afterwards on the couch tonight 🙂

Way to Go @Lunar Smiley Very HappyHeart

Oh @Lunar

Your clever, I was going to say calm but I wrote balance and focus.

I must focus and not get scatty..........

@PeppiPatty and others. <br>My son moved in with my mum towards the end if April this year. I over reacted and told him to get out. I was so sick then.<br>He finally came home last Tuesday. All his belongings are back in his room. <br>Although my depression keeps lifting more each week, I'm still not back to 'normal'. So I'm rather nervous with him being here.<br>I have to cook everyday again. I have to be a full time mum again - so I'm nervous.<br>But at the same time I'm hopeful that we can keep rebuilding our relationship and reestablish a mother / son relationship.

@PeppiPatty 😬😳😎🎩.. yes you are neing heard. ..thought you may have been nodding on send button there for a while soz lol
Yes, Good Idea 💡!
Former-Member
Not applicable

My cards for the day are:  Foregiveness and Acceptance.

Great idea @PeppiPatty.  And I love the other posts from everyone else as well @TAB @utopia @Shaz51 @Lunar.  @Faith-and-Hope, it sounds like things have been pretty difficult for you over the weekend.  Sorry to hear that, and I hope things improve soon.  Pity you are unable to discuss it on the Forums, as it often helps to get things off our chest. I hope you have other methods of resolution which help.

Kindest thoughts to you all.

Sherry Heart

• Image result for foregiveness and acceptance
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance