Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Unsure on life

I feel so sad and depressed and anxious for know reason and I should be happy. I really do know where to turn or what to do I feel Like cutting but I don't want to. Can any one help please. I don't know where to turn I feel
So sad and don't know why.
26 REPLIES 26
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Unsure on life

Hey @Former-Member. Sorry to hear you feel so sad. Can you try to hold ice in your hands for now and use that to help create that feeling of pain. I'm not sure what works for you. Ive been there too. Still get the need to but don't for now. What's been going on lately? Has anything changed? I was feeling a bit the same way this week but just realised some things have been changing and I want really noticing but each little change was adding up. Is it possible this has happened for you as well?

Hi @Former-Member It’s great that you have reached out on the forums to get advice – I’m sorry to hear you’re sad and struggling. Do you have a psychologist as this is a treatment option that works for some using coginitive behavioural therapy (CBT). It’s best to start with your GP, who will go through some options for you and provide a mental health plan. I hope that you find support with other here members who have discussed their similar issues, thanks @Former-Member for your advice.

Sylvester 

SANE Moderator 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I do have one but I don't trust them. I can't deal with this
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @Former-Member I was just posting somewhere else. No life is ever so messed up it can't be re started. I used to think the same way as you but I'm coming around but I've got a long way to go still. I was feeling suicidal just this week but have got passed it for now. Why do I or others care? On the forums many of us understand some things we have in common and it's really helpful to share and get support from and for each other so we do care about others here. Keep talking @Former-Member

Why don't you trust them @Former-Member? Has something happened that has made you feel uncomfortable?
Why do we care? We care a lot because many of us have been in a similar situation to yours and we know how hard it can be and how much it hurts to feel like this.
Take care and keep writing to us. 🎶
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member
I also wanted to say when you have the right help things will change. Maybe it's time to find a psychologist you can trust. Having that support is really important. It must be really hard not having family support. You are not alone with this either. There are many people on the forums who don't have it either. 💜😊
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm done with everything. No
One likes me I'm worthless. And yes they shut me out for anywhere support wtc and tell
My family everything I tell them. I can't go on it is all to much. I'm so tired of feeling this way.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Former-Member. It seems like you're feeling pretty distressed. Maybe it worth calling lifeline or suicide call back to talk to them. I have done this in the past often. It can really help to get you past a difficult spot.
Former-Member
Not applicable

I have tried them in the past. And I'm not allowed to call them as I stated before
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance