Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Hamburger
Senior Contributor

New Day

Hi everyone, hope u all have s splendid day..holy shit..my moods are just all over the place...better c some fancy special person...anyway its a new day and I dont hold grudges or resentments...unlike the fancy few ..lol.. cant wait to observe the reactions and body language of all the healthy people in society today..lol...to @TAB, have as best a day as possible mate..sincerely...even though we have some rough times... I still get my kix..peace.
1 REPLY 1
Kurra
Community Elder

Re: New Day

Sorry to hear your moods are leading you a merry dance @Hamburger. It turns your head inside out when it's like that. I reckon you're right. It is time to get some help from those qualified fancy special people.

Help is available Hamburger but you need to help yourself by taking the second step in seeing the doctor. Hey I'm not sure if you're doing drugs but if you are try to stay away from them and from the grog. If you really need a drink just keep it to one eh?

As you said it is a New Day so that means you can also do things differently today too. I believe in you and your capacity to help yourself to get the extra assistance that will help you. OK? Hugzzz
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance