Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Hamburger
Senior Contributor

Morons

Let us pray that tax payers money gets spent a bit more wisely today. ie coppers do something more important with their time...Hey Graham...yes mate...just another day at the beach...lol.
17 REPLIES 17
Hamburger
Senior Contributor

Re: Morons

Say hi to the others now ya hear!
Hamburger
Senior Contributor

So go stick ya dog dishes under some other runts nose fancy pants..lol..if ya got the guts...which we all know u dont..gee cant wait till were out in the open..sharing our real names and not cowering behind some stage name..lmao!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Hamburger,
I've seen a few posts of yours around and thought I'd say hi. How are you going today?
Hamburger
Senior Contributor

Ok today thanks mate...focusing on self care and ignoring bs ideas and triggers from jerk offs. Which can b difficult when they think they have the right to impose on your life..im an addict also so its dual diagnosis for me..yay..trying hard to stay clean..but the more these negative vibes hit me the more I want to use...might b a relocation coming up soon, really need my space and boundaries which some have no respect for up here...how are u?
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm ok. Just another day today really.
Well done for trying to stay clean @Hamburger. Maybe a change of scenery could help too. I think a dual diagnosis is pretty common too. Keep going with the self care. Think I might have to do a bit tonight too to keep me going until tomorrow. Take care💜😊
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oops for the overuse of 'too'. I do it all the time😁
Kurra
Community Elder

Jeepers @Former-Member. You're as bad as I am about words and stuff. The number of times I rewrite sentences so I don't end up with vocab overuse is ridiculous!
Rick
Senior Contributor

@Hamburger

Hi Hamburger

My name is Rick. I saw your posts and thought I might offer another welcome.

There is no part of dual diagnosis which is fun.

Constant triggers for one thing or the other. It's a rough road, I know I don't need to tell you.

This is a very safe community. Say what you need to. People will automatically wish to respond in support. 

I found that very challenging at first and still do to a certain extent. I don't post much, I just keep with how folks are doing and stop in and say howdy.

You know the drill. I wish you success for tommorrow and hope that you find a pathway to security you can live with.

Take care man

R

Hamburger
Senior Contributor

Thanks Rick
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance