Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Feeling guilty

Hi @Ali11 

Thanks for the message. I appreciate your kind words.

I usually surf, I tried it again but I didn’t enjoy it. I like working on my motorbike but that not riddles me with guilt and I plan to sell it. I had some good times on the weekend with my family in the snow, the nights didn’t change though. My head always races at night.

Thank you @greenpea  for you message.

i appreciate the time and effort you have gone to such a reply.

i have a appointment at 2pm tomorrow and I’m really going to try and open up. By nature in a quiet person and someone who definitely doesn’t talk about their feelings. I am happy to find a place like this where I remain anomous, I guess I’m embarrassed.

Thanks again for your message 

@Macca00  Hugs and hugs Macca00. We are  bunch of friendly people here. If you want to look around the forum you will find all kinds of threads which are about meeting people for virtual cups of coffee to the more serious issues of grief which is what you are experiencing I am going to tag @eth  into the conversation.  I am sure she has posted a thread on grief in the recent past which might help.xx

@Gazza75  @TheVorticon  @greenpea  @Ali11 

Thank you for your time and advice. 

Im so glad I found this forum, it’s nice just to open up and not have to do it face to face.

i hope I can some day return the favor and if any of you want to chat I’ll do my best because it seems we are dealing with our own demons.

Glad to hear you had a good time with your family in the snow @Macca00. Do you like to ski or snowboard? If you are into your sport, you might like to check in on this thread.

Hi @Macca00 thinking of you with the appointment today. It's good that you're reaching out.

There are people here who understand. Take care mate.

@Macca00  Hey Macca00 just wanted to wish you luck with your appointment today. greenpea 🙂

Hi @Ali11 

Thanks for the link! I have snowboarded for a while now, i definintley feel a odd connection with Jindabyne however my mother spent most her time there when she was young so maybe its just in the blood. Have you been to visit the mountains?

Thanks @greenpea  im going to do my best to open up and hopefully it works out for the best.

Thanks @frog  i am feeling very appreicative of all the people who spend their time here trying to help. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance