Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Carers under 30...

Houses can take a long time to sell where I am @outlander  so not holding my breath.  

How are you doing?

Im not so great @Former-Member i dont really have many words to describe it though. Stuff at home is really hard and my mh has gone haywire as has my physical health.. i guess would a way to describe it...
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sometimes it feels as though everything is falling apart @outlander 

*sighs

Very much so @Former-Member
April is a really triggering month so maybe its that causing it. I havent slept in days with last night being pretty awful- panic attaks jumping at every noise tossing and turning and seeing things as well.
Worried about sleeping tonight hoping it wont be to bad
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yikes @outlander Dont know how you manage. One night without sleep and I cannot function at all well.  

Am just about asleep now, will need to switch off.

Im use to it with chronic insomnia. Its not unusual to go a night or 2 without any sleep . Just makes it harder when thr brain wants to make up things 😒

Goodnight sleep well @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

lol @Former-Member

@Former-Member if you are around would you mind sitting with me for a little bit?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sure thing @outlander . I am around this morning and would be happy to sit with you. Here or your other thread, whichever is the more relevant. Let me know.

Sherry💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance