Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Kat75
Contributor

Hello I am @Kat75

I have suffered with Depression and Anxiety for many years. I am very happy to find this site as I feel I am so alone with my condition and would like to reach out to others that battle with mental health issues every day as well. 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: New member

Hello, fellow mental health expert. Nice to have you on-the-team/at-the-party.

Thank you @wellwellwellnez

hi kat, i too battle with depression and anxiety, which has become far more amplified and consuming in the past 3 years. Thanks for reaching out.

Hi @Kat75 , I believe the above message from @indigochild is for you.

@indigochild , if you'd like to tag in members, you can type "@" in front of their username so that they get a notification.

Great to see both of you around on the forums!

Krishna
Senior Contributor

Welcome @Kat75 you’re certainly not alone with your anxiety and depression. They have been constant companions of mine for the past 11 years, like unwelcome house guests. I’ve just started seeing a new psychologist and am focusing on progressive muscle relaxation and deep breathing exercises to start with. Need to retrain my mind and body. Always up for a chat. You’ve come to the right place for support. May peace be upon you 🙏

Thank you @Krishna . I really am so glad to be part of this forum, when I get Depressed I feel like it is only me suffering. As bad as it sounds knowing I am not alone helps. 

@indigochild nice to meet you. I am sorry for your pain. It is an awful thing to go through. You are not alone. No one can see Depression and Anxiety so I feel people don't care as much. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance