Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

hope2022
New Contributor

Hi and 2 questions

Hi, 

New to support page. My spouse has lived with Schizo affective disorder for close to 20yrs now. Generally manages ok, but this year has been erratic and tough and supporting her has been exhausting to say the least. 

Can anyone recommend options for marriage support or counselling help services for Western Adelaide?  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hi and 2 questions

Hey @hope2022 welcome to the forums. 

I can imagine this must be exhausting for you and I'm hearing it's been a tough year. Your partner is lucky to have you, sounds like you care about them a lot. 

I don't know the area and can't offer help there but I'm wondering if a quick google search would help? 

I'll tag some members who may be able to offer you some support in this area and popping the guidelines here for your reference. 

Take care 

@maddison @RiverSeal @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Snowie @NatureLover 

@hope2022  has he have a mental health care team @as he might need his medication assessed 

Heya @hope2022 welcome to the forums ❤️ 

I'm so sorry things have been extra difficult this year. It's great that you're proactive about getting some extra support ❤️

I was thinking maybe Relationships Australia could be a good first step? They have lots of online resources and a great phone line you could call? Click here to get to the website and have a look

Is this the kind of thing you're looking for? 

TuxedoCat

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance