Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Hi @Sophia1  I saw all your support clicks of my posts yesterday  andand wonder how you are? I'm sorry  I have trouble remembering everyone's history, and whose who, here so please refresh.. Thank you for supports. I miss rather flat this week so ta 💙

I understand how you feel @Former-Member 

remembering other's struggles...

I have enough problems remembering what I did yesterday.

My mind blanks things as a protective reaction.

Also I do not stray too far from one particular thread where I feel more comfortable.

I feel that I have said the wrong thing or expressed my self in a way that has offended another. This is the last thing that I want to do.

So every now and again when reading up on someone's news I find others who catch my interest.

Your style of response does that for me

Take care

Sophia

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sophia1, understand that feeling you've offended others, unless they tell you it's hard because I like to think most don't set out directly to offend or hurt or ignore... I'm pretty forgiving but learning thats not good self care with some. I might remember some histories but fail to connect them to the profile name. Then so many change it anyway. I need to show more interest though, read more threads, it's just overwhelming for me, especially the feeling for people. I've concluded the only safe way is to respond in the moment, with what I can give at the time, but also reach out when I need to. Hope you're good. 35° here today 🙁 but I done dishes and bathed dog 😇 lol

@Former-Member 💛

@Sophia1

@Former-Member 

flowers.jpeg

Love.jpg

Thinking of you @Former-Member 💕

@Former-Member It has been a long time since I have seen you here Hon and I am really missing you, wondering how you are and hoping you will come back to us when you are ready. I miss our chats and your general presence here. Sending you hugs an a whole lot of love 💜💙💚🧡💛

Hugs @Former-Member  Heart, thinking of you lots my friend xxx

Hellooo @Former-Member I miss you....

I hope you can bring back my favourite Sad Donkey Avatar (from Winnie the Pooh) soon.

Adge

@Former-Member Heart

Image result for thinking of you purple flowers

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance