Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

@Former-Member 

flowers1.jpeg

@Former-Member Checking in with you Hon to see how you are Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

alls well -091812_1.jpeg

Hi precious souls, hope you're all pushing through the bad and holding onto the good. I have to rush Georgia dog off to be Groomed shortly (luchy girl), the have ultrasound f/up of tawn knee tendon. Proud of myself, already done an hour's gardening. Beautiful sunny morning. Thanks for thinking of me. I read along in the background a lot, miss yas often but... Oooh 😯 time, gotta run 💕

@Former-Member  💜💜💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

20190926-GeorgiaHaicut643_1.jpeg

Different dog, same love ❣️

It's taken a while but I'm bouncing back, Having trouble maintaining the house, but I'm in the garden more I guess, bit too sensitive for this world me thinks... but beauti ful Spring weather helps.

My friend (who died), her son has got serious about helping me sell my car (as arranged by his mum) Didnt expect he would. Forcing me to be a little more social, getting me outa the cave. Gonna be invaluable having that male voice to do the talking for me. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just popping by to see whose around. Had a big cry before... feeling so awfully alone in the world. Reality is I could drop dead and nobody would miss me for... probably 2wks. Dog would die by then. All dark thinking. But real. Just didn't wanna be like this ever. Don't think I've done it to myself, not deliberately... and I can't control others interpretations, perception and beliefs toward me. Thing is, I go out of my way a lot for others... but it doesn't seem to come back to me, certainly not from my family. "Whats in itifir me" attitudes... TakeTakeTake... I'm so burnetout by them. 

So sorry you are feeling like this @Former-Member and you have been let down so much by your family. It is horrible when others take so much but give nothing back in return. That is actually something I have been thinking about a lot lately myself ...and here is not immune to that either. Sometimes we need to cut ties with those that cause us stress or distress and even more so when we have given so much of ourselves and still felt alienated in return. You have friends here Hon and as little as that probably means right now it is something.

I really need to head to bed @Former-Member but going to tag @Flying_Hams here as I know he is still around and I would not like you to be sitting with these feelings alone. Love and hugs Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

20190926-Georgia549_1.jpeg

How's this for cute tonight! She doesn't wanna get down off my chair lol Talk about puppydog eyes ,😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's ok thanks @Zoe7, I don't know Hansolo very well. Sorry you've felt isolated and had such a big week. Love to hear what next term has in store for you. It is late. Sleep well 💌

Hey @Former-Member
I am still up. You've been about the forums and I've seen you support my posts too.
You are a valuable presence here 🙂
Sorry to hear you are having those feelings and thoughts though
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance