Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

I amm soo sorry my @Former-Member Heart

I really do care for you soo much HeartHeart

I was not good the other day when you asked if I was ok xx

It was the anniversary that i lost my 3 step grandchildren and my step S3 ex girlfriend rang me up and she still calls me mum

it was soo hard my friend

I can not and never ban you my darling , I have known you for 4 years now  xoxoxo

@Former-Member  Bringing a little heaven into your day. đź’•đź’śAAA99071-4062-470D-8800-EBCE92873548.jpeg

9A94DD4D-6BA1-47FE-8BDC-3E6C75F48652.jpeg

I had to look up cosmos seeds cos I couldn’t remember what they were @Former-Member  .... they come in a wide variety of colours I see.  It’s a lovely idea to plant them for your friend.

I will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

I hope your headache has gone.  I think I found it .... not feeling well this morning, but it’s still really early here, so I will hopefully fall back asleep for a while.

e.jpg@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @ Faith-and-Hope   @ outlander   @ Maggie   @ Zoe7  Howare yas,?

Submitted my report for tribunal next week. That was hard. Picked up  my 'wish' order today, lots of little surprises I forgot ordering lol. Planted some actual flowers out front today, for my friend. Put together clothes to wear to her funeral tomorrow. Got banned here again today, on and off again all weeked, for no reason... very strange..  messes with abandonment and. issuessocial phobia.. Must be a glitch in the system. Trust everyone's ok. I don't think I'm silly, or stupid, or an elephant in the room, or one of the delusional marginalised few... as sme declair... still got some healing to do there. Here's hoping the rollercoaster madness settles down now the full moon fades. Thank God!

Thinking of you @ Sherry  sorry you had to pull away, appreciate your words of wisdom and care. Hope things irl aren't as stressful.

💜🌻 @Former-Member 

Heya @Former-Member, we're going to send you an e-mail soon. Unsure if you have gotten our last few, but please keep an eye on your inbox this afternoon 🙂 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @ Faith-and-Hope đźŚ·i don't need any more upset atm, and we have Telstra outages here all week. Rain  is lovely đź’ś

A tough day for you @Former-Member but so glad you went to say your goodbyes. Take care of yourself tonight Hon - get some sleep and hopefully that headache will go away. Thinking of you Heart

Just stopping in to let you know im thinking of you đź’ź @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance