Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

@outlander @@i .are you feeling a little more on the top of things this week?  Like it when you pop by and say hi 💜

@Adge, @Adge  @ how's your weekend been? Getting some energy back? Any dates?  Hope you're ok? Can't seem to find your favourite thread? I saw a new bird today, which I thought was a baby starling at first, but it was pitch black all over with a skinny little orange beak. Might look it up later. 🍀🐦❣️

@Appleblossom @  wondering how you're going too, hsvehseeing you pop by here and there sometimes. Miss you Sista. Must remember to pop over 'fragile thread' and catch up. You take care 💜💜💜

@@

You have been with me for so long over this journey @Former-Member - no matter your occasional absence or changes of names - what I have always found is your warmth and honesty and I value you as a forum friend also Heart Just wanted to let you know that Hon Heart

Yes me and footy are pretty close lol - I do love my footy whether it be AFL, NRL or soccer. Have always been sport mad and played a lot of different sports before my injuries stopped all that. I was born in the wrong era - I would have loved to play footy but that wasn't an option when I was younger. We had a few women's matches over a few years but it wasn't an organised competition - just something organised by the club for fun (btw it was competitive and we certainly wanted to beat the teams we played lol).

I lost interest in shows like The Voice - especially when they brought back previous contestants and made it more about their stories than their voice. I have seen a little of Australia's Got Talent but not really interested in that either.

I do like my ABC crime shows - especially the British ones but there are not many of them on at the moment - several finished last week for the year.

Been doing some planning later this afternoon and it is getting there. Got to organise a few things later - and print out some things tomorrow - but I have a little time off to do that. Still have some marking and sorting of groups to do tonight but that won't take too much brain power so I am not bothered that I haven't done it yet.

The rain has just started here so I am glad I got the washing in when I did. Housework never ends hey!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aww, made me tear up. So good to have nice things said. Hey, do you like
Criminal Minds or
Rosemary & Thyme?
Death in Paradise
these are good.
Must say, a new show...
The Rookie (? Spelling) Monday is pretty good... Zbut not sure if I just have a little crush on Nathan Fillion :face_with_rolling_eyes:lol

Hi @Former-Member No my energy has not picked up, even lower over this weekend.

I don't really have an active or favourite thread - I'm just not writing much (or often) on any thread.

The ones that I write on the most (still not much) would be Hot Choc & Long Rave (probably).

Always good to hear from you.

Adge

@Former-Member 😍💐

I do like Criminal Minds, Rosemary and Thyme and The new one The Rookie (and yes maybe a little crush on Nathan Fillion too lol). Never really got into Death in Paradise but like Shakespear and Hathaway and Father Brown. Loch Ness just finished but that was good too. Been a couple of good Aussie ones on this year too - especially liked Harrow. Been watching Life is Murder too - love the female klead in that one.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Humm, a few I haven't heard of there Zoe7
OMG, just watching a huge disability choir onbAustGotTalent, "FindYourVoice" just beautiful 💜

We have a bottle brush tree full of hundreds of butterflies at the moment @Former-Member , @Zoe7   @Faith-and-Hope , @Adge   @Maggie  

Most of them are on ABC @Former-Member but have finished for this year. I have just flipped over to AGT but missed the choir. Will look it up Plus 7 online tomorrow.

Got all my planning for tomorrow completed and a little for Tuesday. Need to go in early to do some printing and photocopying. I also need to be up early to get the things I need to plant seeds tomorrow - part of our Science unit. Too late tonight to get everything from outside (and it is still raining). Will pack some things into the car tonight so I don't have so much to do in the morning. Still have to do the kids spelling words for this week but that won't take too long.

Have you got any plans for tomorrow?

awww how beautiful @Shaz51 🦋

Sounds lovely @Shaz51 I don't get to see any Butterflies much.

I remember whole gorges & valleys full of butterflies - in the NT as a child, in the 1970's.

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance