Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

magical_journey
Contributor

the demon inside

every night when i go to bed, and sleep i have nightmares. and there horrible one, things i cant even put one here. i hate dreaming of them. its mainly the same one the same night. 

then the next day it eat away at me. every minute of the day. i just dont get a brake from it. it effects my whole day. i dont manage to get anyhting done around the house or with the kids. then i hate myself for it. i dont achieve anything.

then day by day goes by then weeks.  and here i am, still in the same spot just not moving. so deep in my world and with demon taking over my body. iv got no where to hide, no where to go. my head just spinning and spinning. 

17 REPLIES 17

Re: the demon inside

Hi there @magical_journey 

It sounds like you are really doing it tough at the moment. I cannot imagine how distressing it must be to have no where to go or hide from a demon. Are you safe this evening?  I know the members here are offering you support but please reach out for help off the forums if you need to talk to someone directly. There are a number of 24 hour help lines available;

Lifeline 13 11 14

Suicide Call Back 1300659 467

Samaritans 135 247

take care Magical

Whitehawk

well its time to go to bed and fight the demons again. 

and thanks @Whitehawk 

@magical_journey  Hi magical_journey and welcome to the forums. I too have demons who used to sit and the end of my bed and tell me to do awful things. There were three of them and for example one would make me move my body like a snake. It was sick stuff. This went on for months until I was on the right medication and left the house I was living in (the house I was living in was alive with spooks). I can honestly say now that I have not had any of those disturbances for years now. Am here if you need to talk. Just put a @ in front of my name and I will get a notification of your post. Take good care of yourself. Love greenpeax

thanks @greenpea 

i have suffering with them since i was 12 years old. i hate it. i wish they wernt there. i sometimes feel them with everything i do and everywhere i go. i just dont know what to do anymore. 

i use to be on the wrong meds and it was really bad. i beieved i had 3 of them as well. they all had names. len i was put on the right meds .  

but anyway, i have just woken up, had a shower and taken my meds and i hope i have a better day today. 

its nice to meet you @greenpea 

@magical_journey

Nice to meet you there.

I hope you find some resources that help

hi @Flying_Hams 

nice to meet you to

iv had such a full on day today. the day just feels like its never going to end. my O2 is low so i have no energy whats so ever to do anything with the kids. my body is aching. when is this going to end. 

i have running after the kids all afternoon. they needed some new shoes so we had to go to the shop which i hate. 

one the good side, iv had the cleaner come today so my house is nice and clean for now. 

i just wait for bed time now. thats all i want to do, is go to bed and hopefully not let the demons come. 

Sounds like a hell of a day @magical_journey

I do hope you are coping. What can you do atm to relax your mind?

(triggering)

the last few day i have had s*** days. i just didnt want to be here. i have to go and see the doc tomorrow. i SH yesterday. i didnt really want to do it but y head wouldnt spot. im just so lost within myselff. i dont know what to do anymore. i hate the way i get or am. its just all to much to deal with. i have no friends or family no one to talk to. and that makes things even harder. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance