Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

alife
Casual Contributor

i dont know what to do

i have been feeling lost, my emotions are exstremily down and thats due to mental health issues and my past but no professional is able to help me i have seen thousands on different platforms and nothing has helped and i am kinda at risk of myself but ive been trying to control myself and each second its getting harder and harder and i need help but i dont know who can help or how and im now trying out this platform for the first time seeing if it will actually help but im scared that noone can help ive alrady tried medication and strategies this is my last hope and i am so stuck.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: i dont know what to do

Hey @alife !

Certainly sounds tough! But in your post, I can see you resilience and perseverance in trying. 

Sometimes, it takes a while to find the right supports. 

I am glad you have come to our forums community. I hope you will feel less alone in all this. There have been many others who have been or are still on this challenging journey.

I'd also like to link you in with our Drop-in line which is available M-F 10am-10pm AEDT - this is a counselling service that is free of charge.

We also have a Guided Service which you may be eligible for (dependent on your postcode). You can find out more about this service here: https://www.sane.org/referral

Even when it is tough, just hold on. There IS light. Things WILL shift for the better. Give yourself permission to live.

Kindest, tyme

@alife 

Just as there are forces which enact on our body. There are also forces which enact on our head.

Magnetic pole variances and frequencies [electricity] both manmade and natural.

It is inherently against us, however we shape them.

Over the ages they have been called the subconscious.

The sub [as opposed to dom]

The con [as opposed to pro]

The 'suss' [as opposed to sense]

---

---

The subconsuss is the shadow over everything. 

However you should pierce this shadow. And you will see that everything is really okay.

--

It sounds like you are experiencing highs and lows from piercing the subconsuss. 

It's good that you make breakthroughs. 

When you get down. Remember that there are things going against our head. 

Hello @alife 

Sorry to hear you struggling so much.

There are many ways you can use this forum.  Talk about your own issues or chime in with others on various more social threads... eg Share a cuppa or Good Morning ... Being able to hook up with others and still speak my truth has helped me enormously.  I hope it can help you.

Take Care

Apple

thankyou but ive realised theirs no hope anymore and help never has helped ive tried perfessional help multiple times a year since i was 5 and i feel alone in crowded places i feel alone even when i have 11 siblings i feel alone even when theirs people that are here for me but everyone i have ever tried to rely on broke my trust immediently or just hurt me over and over again and every perfessional i actually liked as help left and the ones that i didnt like was due to me being the social worker or professional to them

yea i guess i gotta give into my head when it says every second of every day to k*ll myself i visualise my death i a million different ways every day

Hey @alife I'm sorry to read what you're struggling with. Thank you for reaching out. I have sent you an email to check in, can you please respond?

I would encourage you to call lifeline 13 11 14 as you shouldn't have to sit with these thoughts alone.

Please stay safe 💝

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance