Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8, I hope you have a restful night and hope you feel better soon ❤️

@tyme, I don't 2 of you would be a disaster. I'll catch you later, have a restful night. Goodnight 🙂

Yeah you too @creative_writer

See you tomorrow evening my forum friends @Birdofparadise8 @creative_writer @Shaz51 @Captain24 !

Morning everyone @creative_writer @Shaz51 @Captain24 @amber22 @hanami 

Hope you have had a good sleep. 

What is everyone doing today? 

I’m at a coffee shop having breakfast on my own @Birdofparadise8. Then I’ll go home and be bored! 

What do you have on today? 

Gosh your brave I’m not sure I could go and have breakfast on my own so that’s so good you did that @Captain24

I am going into town with my mum to get a few things for Melbourne. 

It’s not brave @Birdofparadise8 its part of my recovery for social phobia! It was 20 mins from my home town. I knew people inside so I sat outside! 

Enjoy shopping

Hi @Captain24 and @Birdofparadise8, I hope you are both well 💗.

@Birdofparadise8 I hope shopping goes well.

@Captain24 I’m so proud of you for having the Brekky, recovery can be hard.

We went into town and MYER wasn’t open @Shaz51 @creative_writer @Captain24 

Also my mum asked how I am going and she said to me what do I have to be sad about and when my life is so good I have things to be happy about. I couldn’t believe she said that I’ve told her many times to not say things like that and she keeps doing it. 

How can I help her learn more about depression because she even admitted she doesn’t understand. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance