Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

thanks @Snowie @BPDSurvivor 

trying to have a quiet weekend.

about to head down the beach for a few hours

read my book, have a swim and relax

hope you have a nice weekend too

@Shaz51 @tyme @amber22 @Emelia8 and others i have forgotten 

Morning @BlueBay 😊💕

I really hope you achieve that longed for, and well deserved, quiet weekend.

You have certainly had what can only be called an extremely tumultuous couple of weeks with all that you have gone through lately.  

Thinking of you and hoping the weather treats you kindly.  Kind thoughts and gentle hugs.

Emelia 

Thank you my friend @Emelia8 

I hope you’re ok. I often think if you and your struggles. 
srnding hugs snd love back to you xxxx

Quite windy today 

but beach is still nice 

all set up and reading my book 

@BlueBay hoping you have a nice time down at the beach. Sounds very relaxing

Hey @Snowie @Emelia8 

i don't think the heat is for me anymore

i started to feel sick, heat affected

then i started to get anxious about too many 'what if's' in my head

relating to 'what if' i faint, or collapse etc etc

the beach was so so busy, people everywhere, but after tomorrow it will be quiet as the holidays are over and school begins

now we are home, i have had a cold shower, washed my hair and having a coffee

relaxing at home now watching tv

hope you are all having a nice quiet time today too xxxxx

Relaxing sounds nice for the afternoon @BlueBay xx

Hugs @Snowie , @Emelia8 , @BPDSurvivor , @tyme 

School starts back for mine on Monday too @BlueBay 

I hope you are having a relaxing afternoon

@Shaz51 💗

hey @Snowie my granddaughter little A starts on Tuesday, a little preppie!!!

I can't believe that she will be starting school, where has that 5 yrs gone??

I am going with my daughter to see her off to school and then my D and I will go for a walk, coffee then pick up little A at lunchtime.  She only goes for 4 hours first day.  I think i may cry seeing her in her uniform - all grown up.

Can you believe that little A's dad is NOT going to see her off at school.  He said to my daughter nah i have to work, just take a photo and send it to me.  I told my daughter to not send any photos to him, he is the dad he needs to come and see his daughter.  he is never involved in any of her things eg. kinder fathers day he didn't go, her step dad went and she was so happy he came.  Even her step dad said he will pick her up one night next week so he can see her at school.  how nice is that.  she calls her step dad 'daddy' and loves him so much always giving him hugs and will sit next to him at night.  he is a very caring guy who always plays with her and his 2 daughters when they are there.

But her dad - well i really think he is not a father figure in little A life.  He is more of a casual minder for a few hours and the quicker he can bring her back the better.  He has no close bond with her, no enthusiasm when he sees her to pick her up.  But even with her, she doesn't show love to him, i guess she can sense he doesn't either.  Kids aren't silly they can see for themselves.  Think i got off track just then, sorry.

Going to watch the doubles final in tennis, then girls single final.

hi  @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @BPDSurvivor @tyme @FloatingFeather @amber22 

@BlueBay that is super exciting for Little A. I hope she enjoys herself. I wish you could post a photo of her. Seeing them in their uniform for their first day is such a great memory for all of you.

Kids, no matter the age, can see right through adults. As she grows he will realise just how much he has lost her and how much she would prefer to be with her Mum and step Daddy. He is the one losing out. As I say, family doesn't have to be blood. She sounds like she has got such great roll models with her mum and step dad.

My little D starts year 12 on Monday. I don't know where the time has gone. She is such a mature young adult now. I am super proud of her.

I can't wait to hear how little A goes!

Going to watch the tennis too, not sure if I will last the whole night however.

omg year 12 @Snowie time goes by far too quickly

last year of school fees for you.  It costs so much to send our kids to school with everything you need to buy.

I bet you are a very happy mumma.  yeah, i don't think i will be up till the end of the tennis either, i tend to fall asleep on the couch and go to bed.

have a good night, chat tomorrow. xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance