Skip to main content
Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Yeah I could give liquids a go. I do try and have at least a couple of drinks @Snowie  but it’s not enough. I have up and go in the fridge and some ensure for bad days. 

thats a lot @Shaz51  plus injections! 

thats a lot @Shaz51  plus injections! -- yes it totally feels a lot @Bow , I hope it all helps xxx

That is a lot @Shaz51 

@Bow I guess it's a hard one. You feel sick if you don't eat, but then if you do, you feel sick in a different way. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yep @Snowie  😩

Speaking of food, what is for tea at your house @Bow?

I've made lasagna and garlic bread.

Have you got anything on tomorrow?

Bow
Senior Contributor

I love lasagna @Snowie and garlic bread is so good. We use to eat it a lot.

we had burgers. Pretty basic. Not sure it was the best option for my stomach, but oh well. D enjoyed it. 

tomorrow. SW visiting in the morning, then arts and craft- we are tye dying. And then my CM is visiting in the afternoon. 

what about you? 

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you @Bow 

Nothing wrong with burgers hon. We have burger nights too, kids love them. I spread all the ingredients out onto the table and they make their own.

Have my psych tomorrow morning. I don't know what will happen. I want to be honest, but yeah....scared what she'll do.

Pdoc away for a month.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah busy day I think @Snowie 

We use to do heaps of burger toppings, but I now just like a burger with cheese onion and peanut butter. D had a plain one cause she is so fussy and mum makes her own salad. I will eat half a tin of pineapple on the side though 😂 love pineapple! 

hope your psych appointment goes well. And you can tell her what you need to and you feel supported.

i did my passport renewal online this afternoon. An adult renewal is so easy! I have one page printed out that I have to sign and have my 2 photos attached to and that’s it. D on the other hand… it’s whole application all over again! 

Kids passports are hard @Bow I remember doing my kids one's. Took ages to do.

I love pineapple on burgers, especially if it has been grilled. Never tried peanut butter.

If I tell my psych the truth, I don't know what she'll do or know how to respond to me. I've kept it all hidden.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hopefully the ex doesn’t give me any grief @Snowie  with Ds passport. 

being honest is hard. But usually it’s helpful