Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

Yes , without the trimmings stress is normal @Meowmy

@TAB Hope you get good sleep. Tomorrow will be a good day. Just put you on prayer list. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy you too Goodnight
TAB
Senior Contributor

Work came knocking on my door this morning ok decided/told them I have had enough a bit too late last night ok was 8pm So now I just want to get home and forget about this.

Just sitting here. Might be days. Have heard of people getting cabs home from here, well be in hundreds lol  and tools are still 1400metres down a hole though.

Need tools. Need a lift.

Ran through it with friend last night they were all 'stay a bit longer' I said look just not cut out for this, if keep going in, just delaying leaving.

So they said tell them asap.

I think they were being a bit hard on me, but I was avoiding inevitable decision. Oh well.

@TAB well done, tabby. Hope you get home soon. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I was pretending it wasnt happening @Meowmy  its a pattern, done it before. But i know what I can and cant deal with

Hope your  days okay and thanks .. for  ..your support lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

had another call from work @Meowmy  looks like I'm driving someone home after work today and my tools getting picked up. So if that happens will be home tonight

@TAB hey tabby cat, well done. You learnt a lot this time. Please remenber to be patient with self. Safe trip home. Please take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah well, should have known better, just wanted to believe could do it @Meowmy  and thanks. Waiting for confirmation. going back to bed lol 

@TAB hey Tabby, think being too hard on self makes worse. Please be patient to self. Have a good day.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance