Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalug@a's@

@Bill16 hello, hope you will have a nice day.

@TAB tabby cat, that is so funny re woman trying to sell you foods.Feeling a bit better. Thanks for care and support. Hope you get some walking done. My day is slow here. Sorry about last night. May had a bit of confusion. Hope you have a nice day . May be lovely afternoon tea from coles.lol.

nothing to be sorry for @Meowmy  um yeah she was playing with me 

think going for walk after all here just too cold  hope things go okay there

Hope I didnt say something out of order @Meowmy anyway am going for a nap soon 

@TAB hey tabby cat is smart and caring. Sometimes online friendship may risk misunderstanding re how the sentences are read. 

You are good tabby cat. So glad you have been walking daily. Hope your aches ease .

Given a cold, I think I am doing okay.. Hope to do another thirty minutes walk after coffee. Talk later.

ok thanks and sorry if something was taken wrong way @Meowmy 

G'day @TAB  hope your well,just got my new Nike airs in the mail,stoked

yeah not too bad, thanks @Bill16  ok sounds good, I am a bit wary of clothes shopping online, well brands dont know etc Anyway hope you like them 

@TAB  Hey TABs how are you going? I might have a cat nap just wanted to touch base and see how my tabby friend was doing?x

hey @greenpea  getting sore neck from hunching over computer lol um am warm and safe I dont know how are you ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance