Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

hello @Shaz51    Hope that pizza brought sustenance and joy.   Its an artform ,  To little of this and to much of that....   no....    Its gotta be,    just the right  balance,   less is more.

Bit like life. . . hey.

Enjoy.

and thanks for the shared moment         tonys mb1

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry for missing the cuppa @Abner actually fell asleep on the couch. First day sleep in about x 2 years. Hope you had a good day.

I've had a very restful afternoon and evening today, @Meowmy, I'll probably go for a jog tomoreow morning before church. I might also do some upper body workout before the jog.

The heat made it alittle difficult @Former-Member, but I'm enjoying the cool change that's come through, and my finger has recovered enough for me to go jogging and do an upper body strength workout tomorrow..

@Abner hey Abner, hope you had a good Sunday. I did okay today with the exercises. Getting an early night. Hope to do some exercises before work tomorrow. Cheers. Take care

hi, if anyone's around.

That's good to hear. @Meowmy, My finger's recovering very well, and I'm looking forward to jogging to Centennial Park tomorrow afternoon after an upper body workout. Had some early warning signs of diverticulitis this morning, but I think I headed it off at the pass as they say in the classic westerns.

Hi @britishtvfan, I'm going to sleep now but will be available tomorrow afternoon if you want to chat.

@Abner hey Abner, enjoy upper body workout and jog. I am going for table tennis game this evening. Take care

That sounds good @Meowmy, I've been enquiring into badminton clubs in my area. It's the dance quality of tennis, badminton, table tennis... that's the exercise, and it's very good fullbody aerobic exercise, just like dance is. I'm encouraging a friend of mine from church to go ballroom dancing with her wife, that's really good exercise too, and very much fun and play. Exercise doesn't have to be seriously sweat and hard work.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance