Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Request

Deep breaths @Lemonjuice

Do whatever you can. Trump could be good in this instance 👍👍👍

I'm here!  Just having a coffee and trying to calm down.  I definitely do not like flying.  I am going to find a nice cushy armchair and have a rest.

For those who are interested, omg there some gorgeous 50 plus men at airports.  I'm not so crazy that I am blind.

Lol @Lemonjuice  enjoy the view.

You are doing well. 👍👍💜💜💜

@Maggie @greenpea @Ant7 @CheerBear @Teej  Well, I finished with the psychiatrist, told him all about the others, my history, traumas, etc.  At the end of two hours, I asked him, what he thought, if it was DID.  He said it most definitely was.  I told him, how could it be since I recall all these bad experiences, and he said that it was about how I had processed those events and perhaps there were parts that I don't recall.  Like the writing I showed him from the others that was written a few days ago, I don't recall what was written, even my own writing.  So, now I am experiencing panic attacks and to top it off, my flight was cancelled going home.  I have to wait an extra hour, making it, four hours of waiting.  

@Lemonjuice  I’m really sorry your flight is cancelled, and you have to wait.

Youve had a long and very difficult day. Give yourself time to process today.

Sending warm thoughts your way. 💙💙💜💜

@Maggie I took the initiative, after I calmed down and went to the service desk and talked to someone about even paying for an earlier flight.  Turns out they had a few earlier flights, I will be boarding in half hour and I didn't have to pay extra. Just want to go home.

That was good thinking @Lemonjuice .

I hope you are home now, or very close to being in your own safe space.

Well done. 💙💙👍👍👍👍

@Maggie  I finally got home. The whole experience felt surreal, where I went and now all feels unfamiliar.  This is why I don't like changes in my routine.  It will subside by Sunday, and then it will be me, here, everyone in their positions, etc.  It's so weird though, I kind of thought about the possibility of having DID for years but somehow a shrink saying it, really shook me.  I had several panic attacks on the way home.  The shrink wants me to consider taking out private health insurance because he runs groups at one of the private hospital.  It's something I might consider but for now, I am ok with my counsellor.  Better get some sleep.  Thank you Maggie for keeping me company and for everyone's support.  💓💓💓

@Lemonjuice  Hey Lemonjuice hopefully you are now snuggly under your covers at home. Sorry I missed you post was so tired yesterday so slept most of the afternoon and everning.  Re diagnosis at least you know for sure. It can be treated properly now with the correct psychology services etc.  Love peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance