Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide

Love for Shaz51 πŸ’–πŸ¦

As many may already know - our wonderful forum friend @Shaz51 recently lost her house in a fire. Shaz51 not only has been the 'keeper of the birthdays' for many years but has also been a much loved and supportive forum member to soooo many here on both the Lived Experience side of the forum as well as the Friends, Family and Carer's side over those years. She builds us up, sends best wishes and love throughout the forum - she gives so much and now it is time for us as a community to rally around her and show that love back.

I know nothing will bring back what you have lost dear Shaz but I do hope knowing you have the community behind you in this time helps to bring a little comfort to you. Love you my sister Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Snowie @greenpea @Adge @Meowmy @Angels333 @Maggie @Owlunar @eth @BlueBay @Mazarita @Sam3 @TheVorticon @Anastasia @WIP @Eve7 @oceangirl @Flying_Hams @TAB @Former-Member @Bow @Judi9877 @jem80 @Smc @Determined @Kurra @Former-Member @Emelia8 @Appleblossom @Sophia1  @utopia  .....please tag anyone else that you can think of...

Blushing Bouquet Flowers - Sarah's Flowers - Your Friendly Florist 1300 448  335

You Are Loved Happy Block – Baxter & Me

885 REPLIES 885

Re: Love for Shaz51 πŸ’–πŸ¦

@Shaz51 love you, darling Shazzy

Just wanted to say how sorry I am @Shaz51

You are such an integral and highly valued part of this community. Your support for people here is unwavering and worth so much. I am thinking of you.

Movie: We Love You

Thanks @Zoe7 for putting it into words so well

Dear @Shaz51  I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your home, I have 'looked' at different threads for news and to see how you are going. Stay strong but be kind and gentle with your self too. Hope you are both well πŸ’—πŸŒΈπŸ’πŸ§ΈπŸ€—

Have been thinking about you over the last week or so, wondering how you have been doing. So sorry for all that you have lost. Know that you are thought of often. 

81E81B94-1584-452F-89A4-2D26AB764C79.jpeg

@Shaz51 .... a pot plant for your new home Hon ...... ❀️

Awwwwww my wonderful  sister  @Zoe7 

🧑❀β™₯οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–

Thank you  @Bow , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @frog , @Zoe7 

I can not believe it  but 12 days ago on Thursday  19th November we had a phone call  from a neighbor  to say our house was on fire 

It was soo sad , there was 3 fire  trucks, a ambulance and police at the house 

We are staying at my  mum's 

You my wonderful,  awesome friends in Sane forum land  have helped me everyday to carry on , one step at a time here 

And I am sitting  and walking  with you all my friends

I have no internet,  just my mobile phone 

Now my secret  is out ---- my sane birthday  book is gone 

Soo sorry if I have missed anyone birthday,   @Former-Member  and @outlander did remember  a birthday  for me 

β™₯️β™₯️

I will be able to keep you all up to date now thanks to my caring  sister @Zoe7 :ok_hand:πŸ‘

We have been having to buy food through the week as mum has only a small fridge 

We have been sleeping  on mattresses on the floor for the last 12  days , but we now been given a bed frame and mattress 

Mr shaz has bipolar 11 and other diagnosis  and he is relying on me to be strong 

Some days I feel had it , with my kidney disease and Diabetes and Arthritis 

My mum is 89 and I had become her carer  this year too 

Today a customer gave us 12 eggs from her chickens

β™₯οΈπŸ’–β€πŸ§‘πŸ‘:ok_hand:πŸ˜€

Who would  like a virtual  coffee with me 

πŸ˜€

Thank you  @outlander , @Faith-and-Hope β€πŸ’–

Someone brought me present,  a teapot , I lost all my teapots 

Hi @Shaz51,

So sorry to hear about your house and all the treasures you lost.

Thinking of you. 

SRae

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance