Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Faith-and-Hope, enjoy the movie. 😊 Got some good "cinema snacks" to share with D2?830px-Jackandcremepuffs.jpg

Yeah @Smc …. dinner 😏

Cooking some lamb chops so I think we will be too full for snacks after that …. lol

There are quite a few students on the forums @TuxedoCat so that might be a good idea.  The Hot Chocolate Anyone ?  thread has been a bit like a late- night cafe in the past, the sort where students hang out irl.

hi, stumbled on this by accident pushing buttons, on my pad, can i say that carers should be nominated as australians of the year, they are the real heroes we should celebrate. mine was my best and only friend. i know that if you are rewarded in this life, you will be in the next. humanity bows and pays homage to you, kindest regards, tonys,    ps dont reply i havnt figgured out how to consistantly find things yet on this site  

🙏 Thanks @tonys ❣️

Hi @Sam0 👋

Hi @Smc @outlander @TuxedoCat @Clawde @Determined and anyone else around …..

Sorry I have been MIA for a while.  I have had some steep hills to climb, and still have …. 🥴🤪😡😔🤕

@Determined  💞 T

hinking of you often and wishing you well.

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope , likewise, thinking about you and your journey. 

Yes, one baby step at a time @Determined …. ❣️

@Faith-and-Hope steep hills,  can relate to that. as the world shrinks those hills are getting steeper. and were not all handed the same climbing gear to claw up with.  when you summit, the airs thinner and shadeing the sun is an even higher peak. the more you pay to get there, the more  you appreciate the view, and the better equipped you are to handle the finale climb from this life to the next.  the peaks and valleys await us all, and never at a time and place of our choosing... aint life just beautiful...  may  outstreched hands pull you up ... tonys from moon base one. 

🙏 Thanks @tonys 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance