Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning and hap-pea Saturday to all the formites including @TAB @Ant7 @MDT @Valentine @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Exoplanet @eth @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @Mazarita @Owlunar @Determined @Former-Member @Smc @Faith-and-Hope @The-red-centaur @frog @Pingu @Billy_ @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Former-Member @saturnzoon @DessertPea @DesertRat @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @CheerBear  @Molliex and all I have missed. Wishing everyone a super pea weekend may it be full of fun and freedom of all our worries for all of us. Love peaxxx

Image result for beautiful landscape photography

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @greenpea  .. and good morning to you too dear Pea.

@Former-Member  My lovely early morning Sherry. Good morning to you too. Will try and get some more sleep soon. I hope you are able as well.xxx

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today and happy leap day 💙

@Former-Member  Good morning how are you doing today and happy leap day to you 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Im trying not to sleep @greenpea 

Hi @Ant7  .. thankyou.

@Former-Member  What are you doing up at this hour?

@Ant7  Good morning Ant7 I thought I could go to sleep but lay in bed for a few minutes and realised it was a ridiculous notion. You are right it is a leap year I wonder if any of the formites have a birthday today? we will have to ask @Shaz51  she is the keeper of all the formite birthdays :D. How are you today? what is happening your end?

@Former-Member  are you having bad dreams Sherry? xx

@greenpea  I am going ok thanks just at work but it's going ok thanks. I hope you are going ok 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance