Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Love the raining pics @greenpea thank you for them and saying hi. Stormy here, cold and still in bed...but I do have coffee. Coffee fixes everything 😀😀😀

Hello @TAB 🐱 glad you had a restful day yesterday. I love the heat. Can't wait for summer.

Hi also to @BPDSurvivor @Meowmy @Schitzo and all passing through👋

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Geeenpea thanks for the callout. You have the best pics 😊👍 and don't ya just love GIFS. Maybe post some on the weather thread too sometime. Hey, how come pDr days "less time on forums". ? All things in moderation I guess. Understand how you feel safer with friends here though hugzz 💐
Enjoy the rain today - 90% chance of rain here apparently but nothing so far.
@TAB - are you on a roadtrip? 🛣️ I love roadtrips. I'm psyching psyching myself up for another one now Ive emptied the storage unit. . Can't believe it's so hot for you there already, but you seem to handle it on. 🔆🌱🔆🌱🔆

Good morning 

Thankyou for including me 

I feel special today

love just being home 

and spending time doing what I please

hugging my pet Dogs 

Clawde 

Looking forward to our virtual trip to @Zoe7 's place @Former-Member where all of us forumites can chillax and have fun 😀

I am curious about why pdoc says less time too @greenpea . I like everyone here wayyyy more than people irl. I guess cause we dig deeper and it's not just the "fluff" that you have mostly irl. I haven't told my family I spend as much time in time here, they would probably say it's not real but you guys are very real ❣️😀

Morning everyone
Off to gym here

I ont mind a couple of sort of hot days if it cools down overnight @Anastasia , gets a lot more than that here though

I am on road trip if I leave soon, which I still might @Former-Member  yeah I do seem to cope with weather somehow dunno

Enjoy your road trip @TAB 

Stay safe, behave...have you got a hankie?

Lol mum used to joke and ask that when we'd leave the house 🐱

Ok leaving now @Anastasia @Former-Member @Meowmy @Former-Member @Former-Member was wavering about going tomorrow then jus threw stuff in car lol

Enjoy @TAB 

🚚☀️😎👋

@MDT @Former-Member @Meowmy @Former-Member @Former-Member 👋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance