Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks @MDT  Will not take back the hurt etc that was caused to me, but will hopefully help others not to have it happen. Took a lot out of me to do the letter but I do not regret it. After talking to the office today and telling them that I feel that B is a really good fit for me and I am trusting her now I feel better about it. They are still going to ensure that what I said gets fully looked at and things put in place to prevent it happening again if at all possible. Seems I got their best, most effective, popular counsellor from what they said. I would believe that for someone like me she is perfect, but for others they would probably hate her. Just a match in personality and fitting with needs obviously

take it as it comes @MDT 

Similar to me atm @cutiepiekitty
My psych is very good. It's essential to get someone who we can relate to and be normal with.
Glad you have found some progress in that

Indeed @TAB
No other way to I guess

@greenpea Toby is good Hon but we are having a cancer battle with Cat. Presently she is doing okay but the longer term future is not good for her. The positive news is we are looking at months rather than the weeks we first thought. She had part of her small intestines removed with a malignant growth and has bounced back really well from the op - the vet is confident he got it all out but there although they cannot detect any cancer anywhere else in her body that does not mean it has not already spread. All her results and history have been sent to the oncology team so waiting to see what they recommend. I won't put her through chemo though as she would need to be sedated every week to have that and I won't put her through that. Just holding on to every day I have with her and of course spoiling her sillly (as usual).

@Zoe7 Hey Zoe7 sending Cat best wishes and hoping everything goes well for her. I am really happy that she is recouping well and may that be a positive sign. Loads of love to your little furry family. peaxxx

Thank you @greenpea Lots of love to you and your family too - both furry and human Heart

@Zoe7 HeartSmiley Happy

Good Morning @greenpea 

Hugs for Cat @Zoe7 

Hope everyone has a good Day ... or Sleep ... depends on when you read this.

Smiley Happy

Good morning to all the formites and Hap-pea Wednesday to @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @MDT @TAB @cutiepiekitty @Former-Member @Zoe7 @CheerBear @saturnzoon @simontemplar @JosRapp @Angels333 @eth @Exoplanet @frog @Gazza75 @Meowmy @eudemonism @Bimby2 @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @Ant7 @Former-Member @Bill16 @Adge  phew ... is that everyone? I am sure I have missed some so have a great day to one and all:D. Love peax

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance