Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @greenpea  GP Cat Happy hope your day is the same 

Good Morning @Adge @MDT @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Maggie  and anyone missed

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 went for a great walk daughter may come over later. Am looking forward to pdoc appointment on wednesday. Is an hour session so will spill my guts (sorry to be so graphic lol) to her and see what she says.

How are you going? Are you getting enough sleep during the day with the covid-19 madness restrictions?

@greenpea  I am going ok thanks it's all playing a bit but I am going ok thanks.

Sounds very positive on your end 💜

@Ant7  I suppose I have humble expectations of this world that we live in. Compared to so many I have a great deal. A place to rest my head, a great family, we live in a stable country.... we are so lucky here.

@Bimby2  Hi, sorry for the late response am still working and am checking the forum intermittently. Weekend was solitary but ok. Have connected with one of my neighbours and am now using his compost bin for my vegie scraps. Good neighbours here mostly, this situation can bring out the best in people.

Hey

@The-red-centaur  Hey hunny 🙂 How are you doing?

G'day von tabs @TAB
How are you?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance