Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Thanks @Zoe7 xx

Yeah  I've woken up this morning feeling very flat. It's not a nice feeling. 

@BlueBay my friend

You did deserve a present.

Sometimes weird craps happens like that doesn't it?

@BlueBay

Do you know what?

nsybe it is time I die and go away 

had an argument t eith hubby 

of course it's my fault 

it's always  my fault 

Who cares anyway 

In bed crying @Sherry 

@it hurts too much 

trying to sleep 

it's hard 

This is poetry.

Although it's a little morbid, it is still poetry.

Lot's of women out there in this terrible world would so easily relate to these words and the way those words are written.

I think you have a hiden talent maybe, or maybe you've been to university or something or you were good at English in highschool maybe.

I had that happen at the school I had been to for 11 years @BlueBay and I was not only disgusted at the way I had been treated in those last couple of months but to not have anything given to me was heartbreaking ...especially as I had paid into a staff fund for such occasions all the time I had been there. I did eventually receive a gift ...the next year when the Principal 'realised' the ommision - more that it had been pointed out to her I think. So I very much get how disappointed you would be feeling and quite frankly it is not good enough - you deserve better. As you say - you are out of there now and moving onto something hopefully better so put your energy into that. We can't change the inconsideration of others BB - it hurts but there is nothing we can do if those concerned do not have the common decency to farewll you appropriately. Look forward to this new chapter in your life and make the most of the opportunity ...a new start can bring with it so many good things so I hope that is also the case for you Heart

Thanks a lot @Zoe7  it means a lot 

it has made me realise that we are all different. But anyway I'm moving on. 
I do remember you saying about ehst happened to you. That's terrible. 

I really hope you're enjoying your new school. You are a fantastic teacher xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@BlueBay  I dont blame you one bit for feeling sad and angry about not receiving something at the farewell dinner.

Could it be that you had said you wouldnt be there, and therefore they didnt have something ready for you?  Just looking for an excuse for their poor behaviour really.  Anyway its very poor form on their behalf.  And I think its great that you have moved on and have this new job to look forward to.  Perhaps you were not important to them, but its plainly obvious that you were important to the customers.  And thats what counts ... thats who you served, not the people who paid you.  I'm glad you are not there any more.  Now you can be that special person behind the counter at the bakery in your local IGA ... the one that everyone loves and looks forward to seeing.  I agree with @Zoe7 @Flying_Hams 

Sherry 💕

Hi @Former-Member  no I didn't tell them I wasn't going to the dinner.

accirding to them I was going. You know it just doesn't make sense. 
but I'm not going to bother about them. 
I grieved while in hospital. I've cried enough tears. 
one of my close friends rang me and I told her about no gift. She was disgusted. She said they should have organised one. She was angry. 
Anyway glad dinner is now over. 

@Former-Member @Zoe7 @Flying_Hams @Angels333 @Maggie @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope snd others following 
I've had a terrible pounding headache for two days. I think I'll try to go to GP to get my blood pressure checked. Last time this happened I ended up in hodpital. 
Despite this headache I managed to not wake up at all during the night. 
hope everyone has a nice Saturday. 
@Owlunar  missing you heaps ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like the sensible thing to do @BlueBay re getting BP checked. Well done on sleeping through the night! 

I too am missing seeing @Owlunar  around. Hope its a self care break @Owlunar and that all is well with you.

Sherry 😀

Hey @BlueBay
Take care of yourself please.
You are scoring goals for yourself and this is great
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance