Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Inbetweendays
New Contributor

What do you think partner is up up

We have Been together for 11 years and have four children two of which Are with him

He proposed to me in feb finally after 10 years. 

we plan wedding 

He starts becoming spiritually awakened, and also start smoking pure cannabis oil

He starts spending a lot of time channeling spirits n messages in backyard sometimes staying up very late at night getting messages etc

partner tells me on one occasion he held his dead brothers hand in the moonlight n was crying with him( his brother suicided 3 years ago n partner had to clean up his flat after his body was removed after 14 days of being decomposed)

partner starts talking about ascension

we have many fights because I defend myself when he tries telling me i'm not spiritually aware

He becomes aware of the 5g network n starts watching David Icke and thinks the 5g installation is part of a new world order to eradicate mankind and that within a year of them being installed we would disappear as a species. 

he becomes fixated on the topic researching and talking about the topic constantly, puts a faraday cage on our modem, starts lecturing me on the impact of electromagnetic radiation and how it's responsible for the demise of mankind and causing illnesses, mental health issues, disease and a form of mind control. 
he didn't go into work for 3 weeks in July, broke up with me for a week and pushed me to sign a form sell our house. Tells me we have to move to a remote area interstate with lots of trees that can avoid the 5g signals. He tells me his mission is to save ppl and that he's no longer the person he used to be. 

he tells me I have an entity on my shoulder. That i'm programmed and one of those ppl who want to block his mission to do good. He even tries to ' heal' me with energy and sound healing . I flippantly tell him that we are going to die one day anyway so stop stressing and not take things too seriously. He accuses me of wanting to die and of wanting our children to die . That i'm not of good energy.

he tries to go to local councillors, MP's and puts flyers in post boxes about the impact of the 5g network 

He then starts doing community forums -4 in total

spending a lot of his time on his computer researching, preparing for forums, doing petitions. 

He then becomes fixated on electricity, bought very big books on the topic and spends night after night researching and learning. He gets a building biologist out to assess our walls as he believes our son gets blood noses n nightmares due to dirty electricity. He makes our son sleep in our room for a period of time even after he got the elevtrician to rewire the  side of the house which my son bed is against. 

he tells me off for buying Aldi food as his intuition tells him it's not good, makes me throw out outa milk and accuses me of trying to Poison our son with processed food. 

5 weeks ago I noticed his 'research' dies down

i had some work related issues and had approx 3 days of feeling down and weepy. He tells me I create drama and have a lot of negative energy and that i'm responsible for my own happiness. He wouldn't console me and I became   upset and cried which he said was a way of manipulating him. We had a few days of me being very assertive and telling him I was sick of everything and that he's deluded and that I don't believe his judgement is in tact . Essentially I would have across as not trusting him anymore and rejecting of his beliefs to save the world.  He kept his distance for a few weeks and in that few weeks he starts calling me a serial abuser and a manipulator. And that he ' now knows all about me' and that I've been abusing him for years , I didn't create a scene with this only tried to reassure him I didn't want any conflict with him

i spotted the signs of him plotting something and backed right off and every second day or so would ask him if things with us were ok

He kept saying he just wanted up to be civil and not have any drama. Re repeated this many many times when I'd ask if things with us were ok

we go family outings in this 2 weeks/ he's still distant, cold and limited in what he'd discuss with me

we go to an adventure park 3 weeks ago and he seemed Warmer. Our son has a meltdown upon our return

he looks at me intensely  n with  chilling eyes and says in front of the children ' where do you think he gets this from' ' does this remind you of soneone'? 

he goes upstairs 

I follow him and say to him that it's not ok to talk To me like that in front of  the children

he stares at me with piercing eyes saying "i can see right through you ' 'you've have been manipulating me for yearsand you've messed up the first two children and now the third child too

he made any accusations about me being jealous of my own daughter and me not being happy for anyone else

two dats later I am served a family violence intervention order! He stated in his affidavit that I have been psychologically and emotionally 

abusing him for years and that I have mental health issues.

He also Calls the police on me at midnight a few days later because  I stood up for myself telling him that he was being abusive by telling me I was a danger to my children 

The police came and went and suggested that he moved out given he has access to a lot of money and then I have four children in my house he packs up the next day to leave and comes back a few hours later looking broken and about to cry telling me I should leave my job because it's full of negativity that he will take care of me financially in February something is going to happen when I will never have to work again and that I don't have to worry about the intervention order that we would go to court and the court date and tell him everything was okay

we had even though when you were separating it felt kind andThe police came and went and suggested that he moved out given he has access to a lot of money and then I have four children in my house he picks up the next day to leave and comes back a few hours later looking broken and about to cry telling me I should leave my job because it's full of negativity that he will take care of me financially in February something would happen

next day he's a different person standoffish and not wanting to engage in conversation

takes one of the children to his house that he staying at but you wouldn't give me the address

the next day he drops my son off and comes to take the other one

I said what's your address he refused to give it to me and accusing me of stalking him

I said 'well if you're not going to give me the address you can't take him because I need to know where he is '

he walks off

I don't hear from him for four days despite me sending him texts asking asking him if he's okay

on Friday he finally agrees to come and do the Christmas tree with us at our house and that he would pick the children up from school at five that same day

he rings me to tell me that my workplace at 5pm stating that my workplace is investigating me and my mental health

that he's been advised by child services to take the children to a safe place and then I need to check myself into a mental health ward

The next day I sent him an email I wasn't able to sleep all night in the email

i stated that we needed to work out an interim  plan for Christmas emails back and says yes let's meet to discuss that

that day n night he leaves me with both the children in my care overnight

2 REPLIES 2

Re: What do you think partner is up up

Hi @Inbetweendays welcome to the forums as you are in a difficult situation and one that you might be best getting some professional help with - such as speaking to a your GP about your partners behaviour.  

@Former-Member   are you able to help @Inbetweendays ?  

Re: What do you think partner is up up

hello @Inbetweendays 

wondering how you are , hope you are ok xxx

is their anyone who can support and help as in family or close friends xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance