Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

@octavia 

he is ok with it  anxiety will increase as we get closer to the day , but at the moment , he is ok

me , I am glad we have it while it is small which is good

my elderly mum had her`s removed and had to stay in hospital for 4 days before going home

how are you today

@Shaz51 I'm a mess, my step son had a wig out. aside from putting his hands on me, but  all kinds of emotional abuse. I walked out and left my house. i refuse to be in it alone when my step son is here 

that is not a good enviroment to be in @octavia 

glad you have moved outside , is there somewhere you can go for a cuppa or stay until you can go back

where is your step son father

I was emotionally and mentally abused by my dad when i was young then mum and i left as i was soo skiny and sick

you know what i said about mr shaz before , well he is nowworried about all his other spots on him

@Former-Member 

@Shaz51 I know, it's toxic. i can't just shut the door though. he's my family. he's my son. the fear I have will never outlast the love i have for him 

How old is your step son again , @octavia  sorry xx

I have 4 step children who are all adults now , we have had our ups and downs but i love them and I know they love me in their own ways xx

he is 23. acts like a kid. throws a rant and rave session, when it comes too it my bags are already lacked a 

How are you going @Shaz51 

overwhelmed my @Former-Member 

I wrote about mumm in the " not sure what to do thread ""

mr shaz is worried about hings and family members

and about work

but he is enjoying the slack time we are having from not  mowing

he is wondering if we should go on newstart -- ammmmm

how are you and mr @Former-Member  today

Mr Shaz might not be happy to do the volunteer work that is required for newstart payment @Shaz51.  

very true @Former-Member , mr shaz said he will be ok , --- but i don`t think he will in our small town

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance