Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

pjc1965
Senior Contributor

The queens dearh

How is everyone. Watching about the queens death. Harry said he has a book to publish after she dies

2 REPLIES 2

Re: The queens dearh

I don't know much about the queen as I'm not from around here and have a diverse background. I personally am neutral about many things. I probably won't be buying the book only because I don't read any biography books. I bet that the family is going through grief and loss, very complex emotional state. Books about her that are publishing from their own family member speaks to me that the queen will be remembered while her soul is resting in peace. It's like a senior book in high school I guess. Everyone has something to remember about the moments that are in the past that give flashback of joyful/happy/funny/positive emotions. 

Re: The queens dearh

@pjc1965 

Unfortunately Harry is dirty about the Royal family. His father's affair with Camilla. The way royal life is. So it won't be a nice book. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance