Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Mn12
Casual Contributor

Feeling very anxious

I was feeling very anxious today but I am proud of myself because I managed to have a shower, pick my daughter up from school,  make dinner for daughter and go to work and stay the whole day. At least I pushed through the day. I just wish this anxiety that is with me throughout the day would go away. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Feeling very anxious

@Mn12  welcome to the forums.

You have done well pushing through today. I hope you can relax tonight .

Hi there Im definetly feeling anxcious myself at the moment,since Ive had self doubt yesterday about how well Im communicating with my family its been hard to bassically work myself out or where I think Im going wrong with family relationships at the momment,mainly Im stressing over my relationship with my older cousin he is definately a great support but I feel not good today and not good yesterday either,I need to talk it all out I suppose,infact I just messaged him now to ask if I could call later even though Im having issues with either himself or Im having issues with my self theres some stuff that needs to be talked out mainly cause I feel like Im always the one misunderstanding everything kind that he either says or does and even though hes so kind to me I feel like I have a negative mindset when it comes to him or maybe its a negative mindset I have of myself at the momment that I could be projecting onto him I feel down yesterday and today but before that was pushing myself to just stay positive all the time and now I dont like feeling negative at the momment,but Im Glad that youve had such a good positive day for you and your daughter I hope that you keep finding positive momments.

It may not seem a lot @Mn12 but what you have achieved today is pretty big. Give yourself the credit you deserve Smiley Very Happy Anxiety is awful so for you to achieve so much is a testament to your strength.

What a massive achievement for doing all that you have accomplished despite how you were feeling. Maybe try some grounding exercises ?

Hi @Mn12 

I am glad you are proud of yourself, and have acknowledged your own achievements! It is really hard to take any action sometimes when we are feeling anxious. You did MANY things though. You completed more than I can do on a stress free day. Good on you! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance