Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Re: Dark Skies

@Wanderer I hope you get some sleep. I doubt I'll be sleeping so...

X

X

@Wanderer

Heart

Glad your tests showed no heart problems, but so much stress would really tax your body. 

The b&w pics you posted are really evocative.

Your daughter will have her perspective on things.  Its not fair, that she was not there to support you when you are ill, but sounds like she has some demons of her own to face atm.  So hard with parenting ...not to have our stuff effect our kids.

I could not sleep so logged on. Easier said than done to relax with ptsd.

Take Care however you can

Smiley Happy

X

xx

@Wanderer 

Finding SolaceFinding Solace

Maybe you need a little separation at the moment. I had a very intense period in last 2 years with my son but things have turned a corner this year as he finds his own strength, rhythm and way in life.  I wish your girl and you the best. 

X

X

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Wanderer  Hey Wanderer you are such a kind a gentle man with such a gentle spirit. Am so sorry that you are going through all of this re self and daughter. Life can be so unfair like that. Please take good care of yourself and stay in touch. Love sweetpeaxxxHeart

X

X

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Wanderer  I will you too xx

Zoe7
Community Guide

@Wanderer So glad it wasn't a heart attack but it still is really scary. I hope you get some answers soon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance