Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Going okay today @Flying_Hams Smiley Happy A good day at school but glad to be home. It is freezing here today so snuggled up on the couch in my jammies early tonight. Got some planning to do but will do that after dinner.

sounds good @Zoe7
The wind was pretty cold today. Was in it before but went home with my coffee after gym instead. Much too cold.
Refined some of the stuff for the business today too.
Slowly moving along. I cleared a check from one of the jobs too so that's a tidbit of news on the jobfront.
I hope you have a nice evening. HOw is everything going with you atm aside from work ?

That is some good news @Flying_Hams Smiley Very Happy

I am going okay - work pretty much taking up all my time when I am not resting. It is a draining job with so much to do after the kids leave. I am enjoying being back on class though Smiley Very Happy Sleep is still an issue - was up twice last night and found it hard to get up and moving this morning. Hoping for an earlier night tonight and to catch up a bit on sleep.

How about you? How are you doing?

Not too bad yeah thanks @Zoe7

Finding a balance again. Getting back into gym regularly I hope. My mind is sound when I do. Both in terms of MH but also writing and expression. Things are clearer. Don't know if I will be going on dates or not soon but no rush with that. Been chatting to some girls on different apps. But again I'm not too interested just yet. More interested in settling into a job.

Just had a rum with a dab of water. Sometimes I like to reward myself with a drink now and then.

Started reading a new book too which is good. Already hooked on it because it's very relevant and important.

My psych is on leave so won't have appt til October but I'm okay with that. Pdoc havent seen since March but no need to see him until serious things come.

It sounds like you are doing well and finding a good balance for yourself @Flying_Hams 

You have a positive attitude to some of those things that have been dragging you down recently nd that is progress - go you Smiley Very Happy

@Flying_Hams Hey have a good night. You are strong and resilient. Getting through so well. Take care.

My pc is buggered @Meowmy
So I am concerned now. Hopefully can work tomorrow 😕

Hope you are well my friend

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member

Easy day today. Didn't do much at all. Just business stuff.

Cooking some dinner atm.

Have a good night all.

I am a bit depressed today. But I guess that's to be expected

Take it easy tonight then @Flying_Hams and look after yourself Smiley Happy

You too my awesome friend @Zoe7

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance