Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Morning @eth   and to everyone else here today. Hope your day is going well so far, if not blessings to you.  Hang in their guys, it's tough but you are not alone................

I am returning to work tomorrow after 11 days off.   My anxiety levels are starting to sky rocket, really not looking forward to it.   Was hoping I would win set for life before I returned but sadly I didn't.   Had a lovely peaceful time to myself, but sadly on Friday I got some bad news.  An exworkmate and friend of mine was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer and it is really aggressive.  They did think it had gone into the liver as well, but thankfully that is not the case.  Chemo started on Friday.   She is a wife, mother, grandmother.......just sucks!!!  Just goes to show no matter how tough my days are, it is nothing to what my friend is about to go through...................................I send my blessings to her and her family.

I have had my little rave.....................do feel a little better.......still don't want to go to work tomorrow though lol.    

@eth  I am going ok thanks. I hope your anxiety lets up for you 😊

Thanks @Ant7   Some time in the garden will probably help too if I can get myself up and out there.

@Scarecrowe  Sorry for your sad news about your friend.  Hope returning to work is better than you anticipate.

thanks for your words of support @eth 

appreciate it

Heart

Everything @Zoe7 has said is helpful and she is super kind and caring. Please keep sharing your stories and experiences as well as supporting others. It's a lot of benefit to others. @Former-Member 

Hello and hugs @eth , @Scarecrowe , @Ant7 , @MDT , @octavia @Woyapp Heart

@Scarecrowe  I do set for life too. 20 grand for 20yrs every month. give it to me baby. don't stress over the anxiety of going back to work. I do it too, remind yourself you are doing this for the next holiday you have. as for your friend, sending so much love and support to her.

Sorry for your sad news about your friend. @Scarecrowe Heart

Not bad thanks @eth
Just having a lazy Sunday. How about you?

Afternoon to you @Shaz51  and mrShaz!!!!!

hope your sunday is going well so far..............

Hiya @octavia   yes we would be set for life wouldn't we.......oh yes please!!!!!!!!  All we are asking for is 8 numbers to come up....that is not too much to ask is it lol.

Yes I keep thinking if I did not work I would not have a roof over my head etc......but as you know it's hard sometimes.....but thanks for your support, nice to know that I am not the only one that deals with this..............

And thanks for the love and support of my dear friend......it means so much 

Blessings to you.............................Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance