Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Walking for Wellness

Well done for walking @Former-Member but it's good you weren't in the sun. 

I skipped my walk yesterday but today I walked to the shops and back. First time I've seen red and brown onions in weeks, and they weren't too pricey.

How's your foot @TAB ? Any progress? I know you've had other concerns.

Comes and goes re foot @Dimity  thanks. Going to gym Monday.

That's fantastic @TAB . I used to have a membership and in the first session they set up a program for me for free. Otherwise I wouldn't have known how to use the equipment. 

All Good @Dimity  thanks 😸

Former-Member
Not applicable

I walked again today in the reserve, after yesterday's inspiration. The cloudiness and breeze was calming. 

Great job, fellow walkers!

Hi guys just an update on my walking. I have been walking everday. I have only really missed the days where it has been really hot. Missed 5 days altogether in January and have already missed 4 days in February. I will have to be careful not to miss too many more days this month. 

Still finding walking a chore but trying to make myself do it daily.

@Former-Member @TAB @Dimity @Former-Member @SmilingGecko @tyme 

Meggle

Hi @Oaktree  and Well Done.. Im walking 1-2x /wk and/or giving myself credit for incidental walking like at shops. Still got foot trouble. I really need to investigate/work on it more 

Well done @Oaktree .  I hope you're finding it worthwhile. Are you noticing the benefits yet?

I think my daily walk is probably a bit like a daily chore now too... I've been taking the same route for weeks and usually go around the same time... except for the days I shop, when I count my incidental walking as the walk for the day. 

Hello @Oaktree @Dimity @TAB Have you guys had your iron levels, Vit B12 checked as they can make you feel tired if they are below certain levels.  I'm about to head off soon for a walk. I try and take different routes and use my nordic walking poles when I feel like it.  Will be leaving in another 30 minutes.  Let's all keep walking for our health ❤️

Will ask Dr @SmilingGecko  things usually ok or they breeze over them. D was low last time think

keep up good work with walking 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance