Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sydney and surrounds Lockdown Thread

Hi @Shaz51 sorry you had a rough day, hope today is better.

You too @MDT 

Lockdown is really taking its toll 

Hello @Judi9877 @StuF @Sunflower7 all here

Hi @Anastasia 

I know how hard lockdown can be. It is hard especially when we can't see our supports.

I hope today goes ok for you hon.

💕💕💕

@Anastasia 

Morning all.

Here's to a good (and or better) day for everyone!

Hi @Anastasia, hope today is a good day for you.

I'm having a pretty hard day. Yesterday was good and I felt productive but today I just feel so down. My best friend sent a really short reply when I asked how she was which I'm trying not to read into too much but I overthink everything and I'm worried she's upset with me or sick of me or something. And work is getting harder to do from home, and I'm reading into emails too much as well and worried that people think I'm not doing a good job or that they don't know how hard I'm trying to do well. My job is really hard to do from home and I'm concerned about the long term impact of that if this lockdown doesn't lift soon. And just feeling really isolated.

Hello @Sunflower7 

Thank you 🌻

I agree with all that you said and feel the same. Anxiety is a b1tch. I'm sorry it's so hard, hugs and hugs x

Yep, anxiety is the worst. Wish I could just look at things objectively and look at the evidence for my worries like my psychologist tells me to but its hard!

It is hard, isn't it @Sunflower7 

I love your name. One of my favourite flowers array flowers. I find them cheery, little faces looking up to the sun 😀☀️🌻

Have a happy day lovely 💕

hello @Sunflower7@Judi9877@Snowie@Owlunar@frog 

thank you @Anastasia@StuF , yes feeling a bit better today , was in bed ealy last night even though i spent the afternoon in bed 

thinking of you all and other members who are going through lockdown and have not written here 

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

Thanks @Anastasia! Sunflowers are my favourite flower 🙂

Hi there @Sunflower7 

I know it must be hard being in lockdown- I've been there several times since I'm in Melbourne- but you're doing a great job and I'm so proud of you! Lockdown isn't easy, especially when you have mental health issues and the best advice I can give is to call out for help when you need it. I know I certainly did several times and am now seeing a psychologist to work through my issues surrounding lockdown. 
Take the time to do something special for yourself each and every day such as rewarding yourself with a nice cup of coffee, etc, or having a relaxing shower/bath. Just make sure you allow time to enjoy it and to forget about the lockdown issues for a short while. 
There will come a time when you are out of lockdown and that time will be special do make the most of this time and remember that it will happen. 

Stay strong forumite!

Judi9877☺️💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance