Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Maizey
New Contributor

Hi I am a mum and a mental health nurse 56 years old my son is 23 with OCD anxiety and depression He has been very ill for around 3 years previous med

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hi I am a mum and a mental health nurse 56 years old my son is 23 with OCD anxiety and depression He has been very ill for around 3 years previous

hello and welocme to the forum @Maizey 

how are you today 

and how is your son going today 

@NatureLover@Faith-and-Hope 

Re: Hi I am a mum and a mental health nurse 56 years old my son is 23 with OCD anxiety and depression He has been very ill for around 3 years previous

Hi and welcome, @Maizey . I am not quite sure what your post meant to say, but I have OCD (germophobia), anxiety and depression, so can try to help if possible. 

I'm sorry your son has been so ill. Can you tell us a bit more about your situation? 

I am a similar age to you, with a similar aged son who has similar mental health challenges to your son  ..... hearing you.  It ain't easy.  I am glad you have found us here, and I hope being on the forums helps you as much as it helps me.  I have been here over four years now, and just having others to walk along with on a tough journey really helps. 

Hi @Maizey 

How are you going ?

Our love for our kids is greater than any illness or condition, our wisdom is valuable, our chance to get up always and smile. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance