Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Decluttering and home maintenance

Sounds good for your son @Smc 

Heart

I had my son make a couple of decisions about his stuff in my garage.  Gently Gently.

DOnt need it spotless ... proud of me. I booked a hard rubbish collection and will throw some things out ... phew ....

@Shaz51Hope you have not taken on too much. 

Take Care of YOU as well as everybody and everything else.

Heart

Sort through those things with doc ... maybe  ... maybe clarity and action will help reduce anxiety.  SO hard.  SIgh ...

A few items of clothing went to the op shop this week via a friend who volunteers.

Screenshot_20201105-150834.png

Screenshot_20201105-151012.png

Donated a few knick knacks this week. 

images - 2020-11-15T114703.878.jpeg

Hope you have not taken on too much. --- sometimes I do @Appleblossom , still learning to stop myself , hard though 

Hello @Former-Member , @Smc@Determined@Adge@greenpea@Anastasia@FindingStrength 

threw out a few items this week 

have a problem now -- we have the spare room full of our D1 things for the wedding next year Smiley LOL

Hmmmm.... thinks we need a more COVID-friendly list @Former-Member? I know that we've had no chance to use the "theatre tickets of our choice" gift that our son gave us last year.. what theatre?? 😛

Consumables still work... classes are mostly online at the moment... experience destinations are largely closed... the memories ideas are still do-able, and some of the time ideas.

In some ways, I think the best clutter-buster gift I could get is some free time and mental space to raid my too-big craft materials stash, and turn it into the things I actually want to have. So far, that's proving to be an elusive goal. But on a more positive note, I guess I have been fairly successful of late with doing a "seed stash-buster blitz", and all being well, the garden and the dinner table will thank me for that over the next few months. 🙂 Craft materials are bulkier than seed packets, but I guess the process for getting that stash-bust underway is essentially the same... something to muse on.

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 3.04.20 pm.png

Mr Darcy's brother had been visiting and bless him, some tap washers have been replaced on older fittings that I hadn't had experience with, we ended up needing to replace the tap heads in the bathroom and a tap in the laundry that I had not been game to use since we moved in as it was turned off too tight.  Bro battened down a corner of patio roof sheeting that had lifted with some recent strong winds and also gave hand in the garden.

126076114_10159157476994343_4668466464223700753_n.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance