Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

A List of things to be grateful for in the moment, positives to focus on in the now, rather than worry about the past or future

hello friends its Lost Angel just decided to write a kind of positive focused gratitude list to help my thoughts to stay in the present,                                                                one,deep love and affection, communication with romantic Partner, two better connections or reconnections being forged with extended family,three today I ate breakfast,lunch and dinner,today I had a shower,today I felt more of a sense of acheivement by spring cleaning the house aswell as spending time out the house,enjoying music,cups of tea and conversation,got lots of sleep last night and am back to taking my regular antidepresent medication,feeling happy today  

4 REPLIES 4

Re: A List of things to be grateful for in the moment, positives to focus on in the now, rather than worry about the past or future

hey @LostAngel This is a really beautiful list of positive things in your life right now. Thank you for sharing with us here ❤️ 

❤️ 

Re: A List of things to be grateful for in the moment, positives to focus on in the now, rather than worry about the past or future

Good morning @LostAngel !

Absolutely loved seeing this post to start my day! ❤️

Hope you have a lovely day today, 

Amber22

Congrats on owning your s#@% and the self refelction you have been open to experencing .It takes practice to just BE within and recognise what is going on in our mind ,body and soul .Especially when you experence mental health .I know for me being aware ,self advoacing and being concious of my thoughts ,making sure your thoughts reflect the person you are or want to be and not negative ,toxic thoughts that seem to have a hold over ypu when your at a low point .self love journals are a way to hold you and allow you to feel accountable for your day to day practices .Bullet point journals such as writting tasks you may struggle with on your less productive days .finding mantras you feel reflect your personal experences or personality ,if you are spiritual like me reiki there and some amazing reiki practioners and tapping practioners on youtube to go within and reset ,Remember your body works for you ,you comand your body to heal and respond to ,what you put out in the universe manifests into your life . continue to seek positivity. sending love and light your way .

Hey there @SCOOBY87  can you please recommend some of those reiki and tapping YouTube practitioners to me by any chance?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance