Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Removing posts

FORUM FEEDBACK

I just opened an email from ''saneforum team" @Psyc saying they'd removed a post / picture I don't recall posting (men and a blue flag r something). 

I was wondering if more details or a link could be sent with these accusing emails so we can

1. Find out what we're talking about and learn from it rather than just put down.

2. Fix it and repost (which you SAY is wanted but without a way to find the offending post to do so...)

Thanks

EOR

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Removing posts

@Former-Member  I have had this issue they have said fix it but you cant find the post and dont even know what you did wrong. I got introuble over an annalogly once and sometimes it is just a bit much but the least they could do is tell you what the problem is. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Eden1919, I find it easier not to bother interacting with them. They cause me more grief than any contributor. There's no empowerment, equality. Ive had possible removed for llessthan many allowed. Depends whose on. I stay off forums / avoid some ppl who make me feel targeted. Its not good but try work with what I can control. Thanks for the empathy though. Are you doing ok? Sorry, but I can't remember histories well 💜

@Former-Member  Yes I find them very distressing if I am honest and it really does make you feel powerless when you send all that time typing up intense feelings or thoughts only to have them removed over one word or something that has been interpreted incorrectly. I am ok thank you. I hope you are going well. 

Hi @Former-Member @Eden1919, sorry to hear that you've experienced some challenges on the forum. We're always open to working with members to discuss ways in which we can improve, so that we can better meet the needs of the community. If you'd like to discuss your concerns further, please feel free to email us at team@saneforums.org

Moonstone

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance