Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

LittleSteps
Senior Contributor

Online Peer Group Chat // Being Mindful // Thursday the 16th of June 2022 7-8:30pm AEST

Hello to everyone on the forums! 

Our upcoming Online Peer Group Chat will be held on Thursday the 16th of June 2022 at 7:00 – 8:30PM (AEST)! We will be exploring the topic of Being Mindful.

A bit about the group:

Mindfulness may be understood, simply, as being present. For many people, the concept of “presence” may be new and may provoke different emotions. Let’s come together to share our thoughts about mindfulness. 

We are always on the lookout for new ideas, so if you would like to submit a topic or question, click here. We also release the transcripts for each group here in case anyone can’t make it. 

Peer Group Chats are hosted outside of the forums, using a platform called Chatwee. To join an Online Peer Group, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee. On the night, follow this link and log in to your Chatwee account before the group starts. Please see this FAQ if you have any questions! 

Time Zones: 

This Online Peer Group will be held at 7:00pm Eastern Standard Savings time. Here is some information to make it easier to understand when to log on if you are in a different part of Australia: 

NSW, Vic, ACT & Tasmania- 7pm

Queensland- 7pm

Northern Territory- 6:30pm

South Australia- 6:30pm

Western Australia- 5pm

We look forward to chatting with you there! I am going to tag some members of the community who might be interested. But if I've missed anyone, feel free to tag others and let them know! Also, support this post if you’d like to be included in future updates!

@Mellymead @Bow @wellwellwellnez @Flying_Hams @chibam @Snowie @pinklollipop15 @Lila3 @greenpea 

- LittleSteps

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Being Mindful // Thursday the 16th of June 2022 7-8:30pm AEST

Hello Forumites! 👋

Just a friendly reminder post that this week's Online Peer Group Chat, surrounding the topic of Being Mindful will be happening tonight at 7:00 – 8:30PM (AEST)

A bit about the group:

Mindfulness may be understood, simply, as being present. For many people, the concept of “presence” may be new and may provoke different emotions. Let’s come together to share our thoughts about mindfulness. 

6f50deb58a2c51a3b2dfe6299a9342d3.jpg

Image credit: Matija Medved

We are always on the lookout for new ideas, so if you would like to submit a topic or question, click here. We also release the transcripts for each group here in case anyone can’t make it. 

Peer Group Chats are hosted outside of the forums, using a platform called Chatwee. To join an Online Peer Group, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee. On the night, follow this link and log in to your Chatwee account before the group starts. Please see this FAQ if you have any questions! 

Time Zones: 

This Online Peer Group will be held at 7:00pm Eastern Standard Savings time. Here is some information to make it easier to understand when to log on if you are in a different part of Australia: 

NSW, Vic, ACT & Tasmania- 7pm

Queensland- 7pm

Northern Territory- 6:30pm

South Australia- 6:30pm

Western Australia- 5pm

We look forward to chatting with you there! I'm going to tag some members of the community who might be interested. But if I've missed anyone, feel free to tag others and let them know! 

@Mellymead @Bow @wellwellwellnez @Hams @chibam @Snowie @pinklollipop15 @Lila3 @greenpea @BPDSurvivor @Fluttershy1 @Ma60 @Arizona @Spirit_Healer @Linmerc @tria @Hobbit @Margot @Shaz51 @outlander @Gwynn @Emelia8 @Krishna @NatureLover @Clawde @Codex1 

LittleSteps & Sirius

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Being Mindful // Thursday the 16th of June 2022 7-8:30pm AEST

Hello! Just a reminder that tonight's Peer Group Chat on the topic of Being Mindful is starting very soon in about 5 minutes if you'd like to join us here. I'll tag those who have supported or otherwise interacted with this thread so far for a reminder and those online in case they might like to join too. 😊

@Mellymead @Bow @wellwellwellnez @Hams @chibam @Snowie @pinklollipop15 @Lila3 @greenpea @BPDSurvivor @Fluttershy1 @Ma60 @Arizona @Spirit_Healer @Linmerc @tria @Hobbit @Margot @Shaz51 @outlander @Gwynn @Emelia8 @Krishna @NatureLover @Clawde @Codex1 @Abner @BlueBay @Christheart @Dimity @EternalFlower @Jimbo2 @Oaktree @Meowmy @Former-Member @StuF @grayhorn @Bow @TAB @BlackCat13 @Faith-and-Hope @Krishna 

Hope to see you there, but also feel free to tag @ moderator if you need any support😊

LittleSteps & Sirius

Sorry @LittleSteps @Sirius 

My lack of concentration means I just cannot keep up with these chat things.  And that simply serves to frustrate the hell out of me.  So,  my apologies,  I wont be there tonight. 

Thanks but I can never get Chatwee to work on my Android phone

I am under pressure with uni assignments at the mo, so can’t make it but loving the topic ❣️

No problem at all @Faith-and-Hope  I hope you were able to make some headway with those uni assignments! Wishing you the best of luck. 😊

Sirius

Hi @Emelia8@Dimity@Faith-and-Hope  & others following along or who may be interested 😊 Just wanted to let you all know the transcript from this group chat is now available here if you'd like to take a read back through. Also feel free to continue the discussion here on the Forums if that's something you'd like to do 😊

Thank you @TideisTurning 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance