Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Kristymichelle
New Contributor

Help/advise needed

Hi, my husband has always suffered from anxiety and over the years it grew into depression mostly from work over worked underpaid not enough family time etc. About 6 weeks ago he suffered a mental breakdown and stopped himself from doing something to himself at work and hasn't gone back since. He was admitted to hospital and taken to the mental health ward for a few days. He's been going to the doctor and psyc every week and they decided to change his tablets. He is in the process of coming off the old ones and going on the new ones. The last week he has gotten. A lot worse to the point he needs to be watched constantly again nothing seems to make him happy atm where as only 2-3 weeks ago he was still bad but there was a few things that made him happy but now there's nothing. I'm at my wit's end I just don't know what to do anymore. It will take another 4 weeks for these to kick in as well. Please any advise is appreciated 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance